This game sees three intrepid youths and their cohorts fight the good fight against the evil Paramecia Empire. FF2 has several features not seen in the other FF games, including a "keyword" system (wherein you learn keywords and tell them to others) and a battle system where specific attributes level up with use. This game was never released in its original version in America, but made it through remakes and compilations.
- Final Fantasy II (NES - 12/17/1988 JP)
- Final Fantasy I & II (NES - 02/27/1994 JP)
- Final Fantasy I+II (NES - 02/27/1994 JP)
- Final Fantasy II (WSC - 05/03/2001 JP)
- Final Fantasy Origins (AKA Final Fantasy 1 & 2) (PSX - 10/31/2002 JP, 04/08/2003 NA, 03/14/2003 EU)
- Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (GBA - 07/29/2004 JP, 11/29/2004 NA, 12/03/2004 EU)
- Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition (PSP - 2007-06-07 JP, 2007-07-24 NA)
Buy FF2 Merchandise at the FFC Store!
Final Fantasy 2 Shrine
FF2 Hint Sheet by Luke Drelick (35 KB)
FF2 Leveling Up Guide by OnionKid (24 KB)
FAQs at GameFAQs
Final Fantasy I+II, All Sounds Of (1988)
Final Fantasy Symphonic Suite (1989)
Final Fantasy I+II Orignal Soundtrack (2002)